Infuse Spine & Neck Surgery Complications
Patients who have experienced failed back or neck surgery after receiving the infuse bone graft have reported multiple Infuse complications and side effects including:
- ectopic or uncontrolled bone growth at the site of the surgery;
- ongoing or chronic radiating pain in the legs or arms (i.e., neuritis, radiculopathy, or radiculitis);
- sterility, retrograde ejaculation, or other urogenital injuries in male patients;
- ectopic or uncontrolled bone growth in the spinal canal;
- nerve injuries causing chronic pain; and
- in cervical spine surgeries: acute severe neck swelling several days after surgery resulting in death or permanent injury.
Read our Answers to Frequently Asked Questions about Infuse for more detailed information on Infuse problems and your legal rights.